Minecraft Maps — June 10, 2013, 11:42 am
Lord of the Rings Adventure Map is a Lord of the Rings Fellowship of the Rings themed adventure map part 1 of 2.
Minecraft Lord of the Rings Adventure Map Screenshots:
Rules are as followed:
- 1. No mods/cheats/hacks
- 2. Must be in survival mode
- 3. Do not place/destroy blocks
- 4. Play on easy or harder
- 5. No need to craft anything, you have everything you will need!
- 1. Gold nuggets/Slimeballs are worth 1 pt each
- 2. Get as many as you can and comment how many points you have
- 1. 1-4 players
- 2. Have seen the Lord of the Rings movies, or read the books (if not that’s fine, you just may not understand half of it)
- 3. Make sure to explore a lot and be VERY observant!
4. Here’s the texturepack: Romecraft Texture Pack
How to Install Minecraft Lord of the Rings Adventure Map:
- Download Minecraft Lord of the Rings Adventure Map
- On windows this can be easily done by opening up the command line, accessible by Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (If you’re on a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/)
- This will open the saves folder where all the your worlds are stored. Once in that folder all you have to do is paste your downloaded save in
- Drag your downloader (after unzip) in the zip folderMap into saves folder
- Close all windows and open Minecraft
- Select map and play.
Download Minecraft Lord of the Rings Adventure Map:
- Minecraft Big Ben Map
- Minecraft Citadel White Map
- Minecraft Castle Neuschwanstein Map
- Bowling in Vanilla Minecraft Map
- Minecraft Gothcraft City Map
- Minecraft The Hobbit Thranduil’s Halls, Mirkwood Map
- Minecraft Greenville Idyllic Village Map
- Minecraft Pokemon Lapis Lazuli Map
- Minecraft Illusion Luxury Yacht Map
- Minecraft Tropical Island Map