The Map pack contains all the pieces you need to arrange a cool medieval looking town, or for map makers, the pieces will make a great addition to any adventure map.
Minecraft Medieval Town Map Pack Screenshots:
How to Install Minecraft Medieval Town Map Pack:
- Download Minecraft Medieval Town Map Pack
- On windows this can be easily done by opening up the command line, accessible by Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (If you’re on a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/)
- This will open the saves folder where all the your worlds are stored. Once in that folder all you have to do is paste your downloaded save in
- Drag your downloader (after unzip) in the zip folderMap into saves folder
- Close all windows and open Minecraft
- Select map and play.
Download Minecraft Medieval Town Map Pack: