The Walls is a PvP survival map that takes back Minecraft to it’s roots: crafting, surviving and creativity.
The map is separated by giant sand walls, players start each on their own platforms and when the timer reach 00:00, the walls falls and the player can kill each others. The last man standing wins the game.
2 digital clocks shows the 15 minutes countdown.
- You can craft armors, build traps, canons, fortress and much more… just like minecraft, the world is yours.
- Hidden treasures will give you an edge with unobtainable items on this limited world.
However there are some rules!
The Rules (Player)
- Wait for host to give you a “cell” before the game starts. This is your starting position.
- Once the cell pushes you up, you can free to go and prepare yourself before the walls goes down.
- DO NOT break any sand blocks.
- DO NOT leave your zone delimited by bedrocks.
- DO NOT build over the sand walls height.
- You can create alliances, however only one player can win. Treasons are encouraged.
- Use your skills, intelligence and creativity to kill other players.
The Rules (Host)
- Place the players in their cells or “tubes” on the corners of the map.
- To start the game, press start when everyone is ready. You cannot reset! So make sure everyone is ready.
- Make sure to have a player assigned to the Zone close to the clock with 2 wires.
- Make sure your server have view Distance to 15.
- Make sure you have monsters OFF.
- If you want to play with the players, you have about 15 seconds to reach your cell and put back your gamemode 0.
- If you want the game to do on longer, you can give each players a bed and the goal would be to destroy your enemies’s beds.
Download Minecraft The Walls Map [1.4.2]:
- Minecraft Mr.Brownstone Modern House Map
- Minecraft Finks Factory Map
- Minecraft Space themed map – Frozen mining moon Map
- Minecraft 1.8 Pre-release 2 Download
- Minecraft Medieval Village Crafttlers Map
- Minecraft Amera-Sky Vill Map
- Minecraft Island Terraform Map
- Minecraft Medieval Fantasy Castle Map
- Minecraft Pagoda Map
- Minecraft 1.8 Pre-release Download