Minecraft Maps — March 30, 2013, 4:00 pm
Board Titanic and enjoy a stroll on her decks. Travel back to the night of the sinking and walk the decks of a partially submerged Titanic with the sinking model. Or travel to the Titanic as she lays on the ocean floor with the wreck model.
ALL THREE FULLY FURNISHED MODELS ON ONE MAP.
With the use of portals hidden on the full size ship you can easily travel to the three models of Titanic. The portal to the bow wreck can be found on F Deck, behind a hidden door in the firemans room in the bow of the ship. The portal to the sinking version can be found in the stern of the ship behind a hidden door on E deck in room #162
Titanic Floating, Sinking and Wreck Model Map for Minecraft Screenshots:
- – All rooms named and numbered (currently doing) DOWNLOAD TO FOLLOW ON COMPLETION
- -Furnished interior
- – Working watertight doors with door controls & bridge over ride system.
- – Working ballast pumps controlled from bridge
- – Accurate deck layout
- – 1st class rooms (brown wood panelling) have light switches
- – Custom texture pack with, carpets, timber decking, feature wall panelling(dark oak and white oak), riveted hull, Hull doors, interior doors with feature grill historically accurate, iron railing similar in design to Titanic
- – ‘TITANIC’ on side of Bow
- – ‘TITANIC LIVERPOOL’ across stern
- – All 6 hatches acces holds in bottom of the ship.
- – Working elevators (5 total)
- – Working triple expansion reciprocating engines, interactive boiler with lava inside.(working piston doors).
- – Nether portal – takes you to the wreck of Titanic (bow section only) in the nether world.
- – A Renault in cargo hold #2
How to Install Titanic Floating, Sinking and Wreck Model Map for Minecraft:
- Download Titanic Floating, Sinking and Wreck Model Map Download for Minecraft
- On windows this can be easily done by opening up the command line, accessible by Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (If you’re on a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/)
- This will open the saves folder where all the your worlds are stored. Once in that folder all you have to do is paste your downloaded save in
- Drag your downloader (after unzip) in the zip folderMap into saves folder
- Close all windows and open Minecraft
- Select map and play.
Download Titanic Floating, Sinking and Wreck Model Map for Minecraft:
- Minecraft 1.8.5 Release Download
- The old Oak Survival Tree House Map
- Atlantis Survival Games Map
- The Magical Whale Map
- Settlement with Different House Styles Map
- Golestandt’s Den Map
- CaptainSparklez with only one command block Map
- Palm Heights Modern Skyscraper Map
- Norwegian Jewel Cruise Ship Map
- Apogee Stadium with “Touchdown” Rollercoaster Map